ABR, e-PRO, GRI, PMN, REALTOR®, WCR
Prudential Colony Realty
Communities: Covington, Conyers, McDonough, Mansfield, Newborn, Social Circle, Loganville, Monroe, Jersey, Walnut Grove, Porterdale, Oxford, Jackson, Jasper County, Newton County, Henry County, Rockdale County, and Walton County.
7197 Hwy 278 NE · Covington · GA · 30014
Office: 770-786-2000 · Cell: 678-576-9366 Fax: 770-786-1777
Working Hard to Make it Simple
I am Karen Hedrick with Prudential Colony Realty. I love listing and selling Covington real estate and homes, as well as properties in the surrounding Conyers, Rockdale county area and Newton county, which includes Covington, Conyers, Porterdale, Oxford, Mansfield, Newborn and Social Circle. In short, this area is the best kept golf and lifestyle secret in Georgia!! Prudential Colony Realty has 45 years of real estate experience in the East Atlanta area. Like most other real estate agents, I do all the things that are expected of professional agents (and most of the time our many satisfied clients tell us so!). But I have something very few agents anywhere in the country have to offer their clients..........an area in which to list and sell properties that has so much to offer, the properties almost sell themselves.
If you are considering relocating to the East Atlanta area, are beginning to look at a 'plenty to do' place to retire, or are just tired of the 'mess and stress' of the north Atlanta suburbs, then you owe it to yourself and your family to take a look at Covington and the surrounding Rockdale and Newton county areas. If you commute every day to mid-town or downtown Atlanta, then this is the place for you. You can get to and from work in less time and stress and spend that extra time with your family, on our two golf courses, or enjoying a small town feeling and our award-winning Main Street Community and recreational facilities. After all, there is more to life than increasing its speed. I can help you find or build that new home you've been dreaming about for so long, or help you with a resale that meets your every need. I have housing and facilities for every one of all ages, from daycare to assisted living.
Where else can you go, and not only get good home value (and resale value), but enjoy such a vast array of amenities as part of the deal? Covington has been known as the "Hollywood of the South", due to the number of movies and television shows filmed there. In the Heat of the Night, a long running television show spent its eight years in Covington while filming. The Dukes of Hazards was another prime time show that began its television series in the county. Nicknamed the "City of Beautiful Homes", Covington offers tours of the historic homes located in the area. This tour includes homes dating back to the pre-Civil War era.
Set beneath the graceful oaks east of Atlanta, the Oaks Course is located in the heart of the historic Covington, 18-holes on this Top-100 Georgia golf course; anyone can enjoy unforgettable southern hospitality amidst the pristine natural beauty and the view from the clubhouse. The legendary Bobby Jones conceptualized the original 9 holes in 1933.
The 18-hole "Covington Plantation" course at the Indian Creek Golf Club facility in Covington, Georgia features 6,906 yards of golf from the longest tees for a par of 72. The course rating is 72.7 and it has a slope rating of 139. Designed by Desmond Muirhead, the Covington Plantation golf course opened in 1996.
The 9-hole "Windy Hills" course at the Windy Hills Golf Course facility in Covington, Georgia features 1,200 yards of golf from the longest tees for a par of 27. Designed by Arnold Palmer, the Windy Hills golf course opened in 1999.
You and your family can be residents AND tourists, all at the same time!!
Just take a look at some of the amenities the area has to offer:
• Are you a golfer --- 45 holes at three courses within Covington alone and easy access to several other courses in nearby communities?
• Do you play tennis? --- 18 courts among the county's recreation centers.
• Are your kids into sports?----- soccer, baseball, softball, swimming, we have it all ----- a large Sports Complex, an Aquatics Center, indoor/outdoor fields, and organized leagues. In fact, Peachtree City was recently recognized as having the best overall recreational program in the state for cities between 20-70,000 population.
• Tired of traffic and having to drive everywhere you go?------no matter where you live, you'll be close to the 75+ mile cart path system, which connects homes to shopping, schools, recreation, and anywhere else you want to go in the city. You're just a 10-minute ride from anywhere you want to go. Don't want to use the cart? No problem, the path system is also used for walking, jogging, and bicycling.
• Concerned about schools? -----Fayette County schools ranks either #1 or near the top in the state in all major test scoring programs (SAT, ITBS, GHSGT). Scores available upon request.
• Need to travel?----- 25 minutes to Atlanta Hartsfield airport and 12 minutes to Interstate 85. We are also home to Falcon Field, a private airport boasting a mile long lighted runway.
• Do you want to know how safe our community is? Among the safest anywhere. Let us send you a current FBI Crime Statistics Report comparing our area with yours.
There's lots more. And it's all detailed in our FREE no obligation relocation information package; just call or send us an email asking for it. Better yet, let us know when you plan to be in the Atlanta area and we'll show you around our Information and Sales Center. You can then go on a no obligation tour of the city, and at your option, be shown a sampling of homes currently available to meet your needs. Give us a call. We'd love to be your neighbor!! And if you already live in the area and are thinking of selling, please give us a call. Who better to sell your home than those who can attract the most buyers!
See My Website: