Sheila Berkowitz
Sheila Berkowitz
ABR CRS e-PRO GRI REALTOR RECS Equal Housing Opportunity

Sheila Berkowitz

ABR, CRS, e-PRO, GRI, REALTOR®, RECS


HomeSmart



sheila@azhome4you.com
10601 N Hayden Rd, Suite I-100/104 · Scottsdale · AZ · 85260
Office: 480 443-7400 · Cell: 602-469-8600 Fax: (602) 926-0212

Communities: Scottsdale, Phoenix, Paradise Valley, Cave Creek, Carefree, Tempe, Mesa, Chandler, Gilbert, Glendale, Peoria


spacer My Mission Statement I dedicate 100 % of my time and energy delivering First-class service to YOU, my customer. My philosophy about real estate is simple: I treat you like family, put myself in your shoes; treat your money like it was my money. The greatest compliment I can receive is a referral from client base, of which 80 % my business comes from their recommendations. The remaining 20% come from cautious people who found us on the internet.


See My Website:

spacer