ABR, Broker Associate, CRS, GRI, REALTOR®, SRES
First Weber Group
Communities: Platteville, Belmont, Benton, Cuba City, Lancaster, Livingston, Montfort
490 E Bus Hwy 151, Ste C · Platteville · WI · 53818
Office: 608-348-7880 · Cell: 608-778-5332 Fax: 608-348-7881
What is important to you when you are considering purchasing or selling real estate?
* An agent who you can trust.
* Keeps you informed of the local conditions in the real estate market.
* Provides you with excellent individual service.
* Keeps you up-to-date on the marketing of your your property.
* Who informs you as a buyer on possible properties to purchase in the shortest amount of time.
Over the last 18 years of marketing and selling real estate I found it comes down to who best meets the individual needs of the buyer and/or seller.
* A Full Time Agent, one who is easy to reach either by phone, text, or e-mail.
* An Experienced Agent in the type of property you are purchasing or selling
* An Agent with a Portfolio of properties Sold, with in the last 6 months, the last year, the last 2-5 years, and more. The more properties sold means an understanding on pricing, marketing, and the wants of buyer and seller.
* An Agent who has a Marketing Plan, thereby giving you as a seller a realization of what is going to be done and how. Today's real estate market is very competitive: Just putting your property on the multiple listing service or placing a newspaper ad is not enough if you want to compete with other listings.
* An Agent who is Highly Trained, thereby knowing the most recent developments, marketing, legal forms, and how to negotiate for their client.
* An Agent who is backed by a Brokerage Firm who provides the Utmost in Services to their clients and customers. A real estate brokerage firm with highly trained managers, the most up-to-date marketing, and is able to bring more buyers and sellers to Closing.
* An Agent who Provides and Knows Buyer Agency, this is an agent with buyer agency experience and knowledge who has been trained in buyer agency.
* An Agent who has numerous aAvenues of Finding buyers and Properties for each individual needs of their clients and customers.
* An Agent who provides Additional Information for their clients and customers. The more information provided means each buyer and seller increases the possiblity of making the best decision for their real estate needs.
* An agent who has Additional Education in the Real Estate industry. An agent who has taken the time and made the investment to further educate themselves to serve their clients and customers better. This is earned through accedited designations in the real estate industry.
* Finally, An Agent who has shown they have provided Excellent Service to their clients and customers.
* In 2008, 2009, and 2010 returned Customer surveys rate Tom: Real Estate and Market Knowledge.....................100% Ability to Listen to Customer and Clients Needs.100% Attentive to Your (Customer or Client) Needs....100% Promptness Regarding Appointments..................100% Professional Appearance......................................100% Quality of Service Meeting Your Needs...............100%
If you are looking for a REALTOR who can meet your needs and provide you with the excellent service you deserve call, text, or e-mail me.
See My Website: